- ISBN: 9780743247542 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 074324754X (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 288,  p. : ports. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Scribner trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2006.
|General Note:|| Includes a preview of the author's book : Half broke horses.
|Summary, etc.:|| In the tradition of Mary Karr's "The Liars' Club" and Rick Bragg's "All Over But the Shouting," Jeannette Walls has written a stunning and life-affirming memoir about surviving a willfully impoverished, eccentric and severely misguided family. The child of an alcoholic father and an eccentric artist mother discusses her family's nomadic upbringing, during which she and her siblings fended for themselves while their parents outmaneuvered bill collectors and the authorities.
- 74 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
3 current holds with 94 total copies.