- ISBN: 0525476881 (alk. paper) :
- Physical Description: 227 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Dutton Books, c2006.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary, etc.:|| Having been recently dumped for the nineteenth time by a girl named Katherine, recent high school graduate and former child prodigy Colin sets off on a road trip with his best friend to try to find some new direction in life while also trying to create a mathematical formula to explain his relationships.
|Awards Note:|| A Junior Library Guild selection.
- 2 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 23 total copies.
Search for related items by subject
Interpersonal relations >
Self-perception > Fiction
Mathematics > Fiction
Interpersonal relations > Juvenile fiction
Self-perception > Juvenile fiction
Mathematics > Juvenile fiction.