- ISBN: 0140386645
- ISBN: 0881039713 (re-bound)
- Physical Description: 217 p. ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y., U.S.A. : Puffin Books, 1997, c1992.
|Summary, etc.:|| The mysterious death of an eccentric millionaire brings together an unlikely assortment of heirs who must uncover the circumstances of his death before they can claim their inheritance.
|Awards Note:|| Newbery Medal, 1979.
- 5 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Kids Fiction Raskin (Text)||Children's Fiction||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
Apartment houses >
Detective and mystery stories
Inheritance and succession > Juvenile fiction.
Chicago (Ill.) > Juvenile fiction.