- ISBN: 0374400113 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780374400118 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 263 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Farrar, Straus and Giroux paperback ed.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar, Straus, Giroux, c2007.
|General Note:|| Includes an interview with the author conducted by Kathleen T. Horning.
Originally published: New York : Farrar, Straus, Giroux, 1982.
|Summary, etc.:|| Liza tries to put aside her feelings for Annie after the disaster at Foster Academy, but eventually she allows love to triumph over the ignorance of others.
- 9 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.