- ISBN: 9780316013635 (hc.)
- ISBN: 0316013633 (hc.)
- ISBN: 9781428748316 (BWI bdg.)
- ISBN: 1428748318 (BWI bdg.)
- Physical Description: 157 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Bullied because of an incident in his past, eighth-grader Logan is unhappy at his new school and has difficulty relating to others until he meets a quirky girl and a counselor who believe in him.
- 9 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
Search for related items by subject
Interpersonal relations > Juvenile fiction
Schools > Juvenile fiction
Bullying > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction
Schools > Fiction