- ISBN: 9780060835682 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0060835680 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780060835699 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0060835699 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 218 p. ; 19 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperTeen, c2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| A fallen angel, tired of being unappreciated while doing his pointless, demeaning job, leaves Hell, enters the body of a seventeen-year-old boy, and tries to experience the full range of human feelings before being caught and punished, while the boy's family and friends puzzle over his changed behavior.
- 10 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.