- ISBN: 9781595141712 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1595141715
- Physical Description: 288 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Razorbill, c2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| When high school student Clay Jenkins receives a box in the mail containing thirteen cassette tapes recorded by his classmate Hannah, who committed suicide, he spends a bewildering and heartbreaking night crisscrossing their town, listening to Hannah's voice recounting the events leading up to her death.
- 14 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Wilmington Memorial Library.
1 current hold with 26 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen Asher (Text)||Display||Available||-|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen Asher (Text)||Young Adult/Teen Fiction||Checked out||07/13/2015|
Search for related items by subject
High schools > Fiction
Schools > Fiction
Interpersonal relations > Fiction