- ISBN: 0399246932 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 9780399246937 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 215 p. : ill., map ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : G.P. Putnam's Sons, c2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Puzzle-crazy, twelve-year-old Winston and his ten-year-old sister Katie find themselves involved in a dangerous mystery involving a hidden ring. Puzzles for the reader to solve are included throughout the text.
|Awards Note:|| A Junior Library Guild selection
- 16 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 17 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen Berlin (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
Brothers and sisters >
Puzzles > Fiction.
Mystery and dectective stories.
Brothers and sisters > Juvenile fiction
Puzzles > Juvenile fiction.