- ISBN: 9780375842207 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0375842209 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 552, 15 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Knopf trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, c2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Trying to make sense of the horrors of World War II, Death relates the story of Liesel--a young German girl whose book-stealing and story-telling talents help sustain her family and the Jewish man they are hiding, as well as their neighbors. Includes readers' guide.
|Awards Note:|| Michael Printz Award honor book, 2007.
- 26 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
10 current holds with 119 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen Zusak (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||On holds shelf||-|
Search for related items by subject
Books and reading >
Storytelling > Fiction
Death > Fiction
Jews > Germany > History > 1933-1945 > Fiction.
World War, 1939-1945 > Jews > Rescue > Fiction
Germany > History > 1933-1945 > Juvenile fiction.
Germany > History > 1933-1945 > Fiction