- ISBN: 9780743496735 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0743496736 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 455 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Washington Square Press trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Washington Square Press, c2007.
|General Note:|| "WSP readers club"--Cover.
Includes readers club guide (p. [457-462]).
Includes a conversation with the author (p. [463-467]).
|Summary, etc.:|| The daughter of a judge in a New Hampshire school shooting case witnessed the events, but cannot remember the last several minutes of the attack.
- 5 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 14 total copies.
Search for related items by subject
School shootings >
High school students > Crimes against > Fiction.
Women judges > Fiction
Bullying > Fiction.
New Hampshire > Fiction