- ISBN: 9781416939214 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1416939210 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 249 p. ; 18 cm.
- Edition: Simon Pulse ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon Pulse, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Seemingly the only person left alive after a nuclear war, a sixteen-year-old girl is relieved to see a man arrive in her valley until she realizes that he is a tyrant and she must somehow escape.
- 5 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen O'Brien (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
Science fiction, American
Young women > United States > Juvenile fiction.
Nuclear warfare > Social aspects > United States > Juvenile fiction.
Young women > United States > Fiction.
Nuclear warfare > Social aspects > United States > Fiction.