- ISBN: 9780375846977 (trade)
- ISBN: 0375846972 (trade)
- ISBN: 9780375946974 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0375946977 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780375846984 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0375846980 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 325 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, c2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| When eleven-year-old Zack Jennings moves to Connecticut with his father and new stepmother, they must deal with the ghosts left behind by a terrible accident, as well as another kind of ghost from Zack's past.
- 8 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen Grabenstein (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
Stepmothers > Fiction
Guilt > Fiction
Traffic accidents > Fiction
Moving, Household > Fiction
Family life > Connecticut > Fiction.
Connecticut > Fiction