- ISBN: 9780689869044 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0689869045 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 249 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon Pulse, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| In a future society that has decided it would "rather be safe than free," sixteen-year-old Bo's anger control problems land him in a tundra jail where he survives with the help of his running skills and an artificial intelligence program named Bork.
|Study Program Information Note:|| Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning MG 4.7 7.
- 4 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
Search for related items by subject
Individuality > Fiction.
Artificial intelligence > Fiction
Violence > Fiction
Crime > Fiction
Canada > Fiction