- ISBN: 9780061433023 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780061433016 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0061433012 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0061433020 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 367 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| After a devastating tsunami destroys all that they have ever known, Mau, an island boy, and Daphne, an aristocratic English girl, together with a small band of refugees, set about rebuilding their community and all the things that are important in their lives.
- 25 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Wilmington Memorial Library.
1 current hold with 27 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Fiction Pratchett, Terry (Text)||Fiction||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
Survival > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction