- ISBN: 9780152063689 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 0152063684 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: xii, 317 p. : maps ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Orlando [Fla.] : Harcourt, c2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| On an island in whose strict society only useful objects are named and the unnamed are ignored or forbidden, thirteen-year-old Medford encounters an unusual and powerful creature, half-man, half-goat, and together they attempt to bring some changes to the community.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 10 and up.
|Awards Note:|| A Junior Library Guild selection
- 9 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
Search for related items by subject
Satyrs (Greek mythology) > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction
Change > Juvenile fiction.
Utopias > Fiction
Satyrs (Greek mythology) > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction
Change > Fiction.