- ISBN: 9780375848117 (trade)
- ISBN: 0375848118 (trade)
- ISBN: 9780375948114 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0375948112 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 436 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| A young woman who has endured unspeakable cruelties is magically granted a safe haven apart from the real world and allowed to raise her two daughters in this alternate reality, until the barrier between her world and the real one begins to break down.
- 10 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
1 current hold with 10 total copies.
Search for related items by subject