Charles and Emma : the Darwins' leap of faith / Deborah Heiligman.
- ISBN: 9780805087215 (hc : alk. paper) :
- ISBN: 0805087214 (hc : alk. paper) :
- ISBN: 9780312661045 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0312661045 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 268 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Henry Holt and Co., c2009.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 260-262) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Charles Darwin and his wife, Emma, were deeply in love and very supportive of each other, but their opinions often clashed. Emma was extremely religious, and Charles questioned God's very existence.
|Awards Note:|| A Junior Library Guild selection
- 31 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 33 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen BiogDarwin (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||Available||-|