- ISBN: 9780802798190 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0802798195 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 178 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Walker & Co. : 2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| Living in the shadow of a Texas cemetery, twelve-year-old Winnie Grace struggles to keep the Spanish influenza of 1918 from touching her family--her coffin-building father, her troubled mother, and her two baby sisters.
- 2 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Search for related items by subject
Epidemics > Fiction
Family life > Texas > Fiction.
Texas > History > 1865-1950 > Fiction.