- ISBN: 9780385733977
- ISBN: 0385733976
- ISBN: 9780385904117 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0385904118 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: x, 480 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, c2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| Cameron Smith, a disaffected sixteen year-old who, after being diagnosed with Creutzfeld Jakob's (aka mad cow) disease, sets off on a road trip with a death-obsessed video gaming dwarf he meets in the hospital in an attempt to find a cure.
- 22 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 24 total copies.
Search for related items by subject
Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease >
Mad cow disease > Fiction.
Dwarfs > Fiction
People with disabilities > Fiction
Automobile travel > Fiction