The absolutely true diary of a part-time Indian / by Sherman Alexie ; art by Ellen Forney.
- ISBN: 9780316013697 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0316013692 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: , 29 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st paperback ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2009, c2007.
|General Note:|| National Book Award winner.
Includes a preview of Radioactive love song, a forthcoming novel.
Includes author discussion guide and interview with illustrator Ellen Forney.
|Summary, etc.:|| Budding cartoonist Junior leaves his troubled school on the Spokane Indian Reservation to attend an all-white farm town school where the only other Indian is the school mascot.
- 43 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
3 current holds with 69 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen Alexie (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||Checked out||08/06/2015|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Y Alexie (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||In process||-|
Search for related items by subject
Spokane Indians >
Indians of North America > Washington (State) > Fiction.
Indian reservations > Fiction
Race relations > Fiction
Young adult fiction.