- ISBN: 9780439925938
- ISBN: 0439925932
- ISBN: 9780439927857 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 481 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : Chicken House/Scholastic Inc., 2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| In an overpopulated world where all signs of nature have been obliterated and a wall has been erected to keep out plague-ridden animals, twelve-year-old Mika refuses to believe that his twin sister was killed after being abducted, and continues to search for her in spite of the dangers he faces in doing so.
- 11 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 15 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen Clayton (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||On holds shelf||-|
Search for related items by subject