The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency / Alexander McCall Smith.
- ISBN: 9780307456632 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0307456633 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 235 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Anchor Books, , c1998.
|General Note:|| Originally published: Edinburgh : Polygon, 1998.
|Summary, etc.:|| Working in Gaborone, Botswana, Precious Ramotswe investigates several local mysteries, including a search for a missing boy and the case of the clinic doctor with different personalities for different days of the week.
- 1 copy at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Fiction McCallSmith, Alexander (Text)||Fiction||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
Ramotswe, Precious (Fictitious character) >
No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency (Imaginary organization) > Fiction
Women private investigators > Botswana > Fiction
Botswana > Fiction.