- ISBN: 9781606840122 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1606840126 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781606840443 (reinforced library binding)
- ISBN: 1606840444 (reinforced library binding)
- Physical Description: 249 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Gibraltar library binding ed.
- Publisher: New York : Egmont USA, 2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| For a fee, "model teen" Oscar Banks has been secretly--and selectively-- sabotaging the subliminal messages that program the behavior of the residents of Candor, Florida, until his attraction to a rebellious new girl threatens to expose his subterfuge.
- 6 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
Search for related items by subject
Memory > Fiction
Identity > Fiction.