- ISBN: 9780385737425 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 0385737424 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 9780385906647 (reinforced)
- ISBN: 0385906641 (reinforced)
- ISBN: 9780375850868 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0375850864 (pbk.
- Physical Description: 199 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Wendy Lamb Books, c2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| As her mother prepares to be a contestant on the 1980s television game show, "The $20,000 Pyramid," a twelve-year-old New York City girl tries to make sense of a series of mysterious notes received from an anonymous source that seems to defy the laws of time and space.
|Awards Note:|| A Junior Library Guild selection
- 48 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 116 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Kids Fiction Stead (Text)||Children's Fiction||Available||-|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Kids Fiction Stead (Text)||Children's Fiction||Checked out||08/06/2015|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen Stead (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||Checked out||07/13/2015|
Search for related items by subject
Space and time >
Space and time > Fiction
New York (N.Y.) > History > 1951- > Juvenile fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > History > 1951- > Fiction.