- ISBN: 9781423105169 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1423105168
- Physical Description: 208 p. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st Hyperion Paperbacks ed.
- Publisher: New York : Hyperion Paperbacks for Children, 2008, c2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Homeschooled by his hippie grandmother, Capricorn (Cap) Anderson has never watched television, tasted a pizza, or even heard of a wedgie. But when his grandmother lands in the hospital, Cap is forced to move in with a guidance counselor and attend the local middle school. While Cap knows a lot about tie-dyeing and Zen Buddhism, no education could prepare him for the politics of public school.
- 10 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
2 current holds with 34 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen Korman (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||Checked out||06/22/2015|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen Korman (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||Checked out||07/31/2013|
Search for related items by subject
Middle school students >
Home schooling > Fiction.
Hippies > Fiction
Teenage boys > Fiction
Children's stories, Canadian
Communes > Fiction.