- ISBN: 9780142411551 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0142411558 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 310, 15 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Speak, 2008.
|General Note:|| First published in the U.S. by Viking, 2006.
Contains an excerpt from the author's next book, "Take me there".
|Summary, etc.:|| High school seniors Sara and Tobey attempt to figure out what is important in life as they try to balance their preparations for their futures with their enjoyment of the present.
- 3 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Search for related items by subject
Interpersonal relations >
High schools > Fiction
Self-actualization (Psychology) > Fiction
Schools > Fiction