- ISBN: 9780545123273 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0545123275 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780545123266 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0545123267 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780545682787 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 392 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic, c2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| In all the years she has watched the wolves in the woods behind her house, Grace has been particularly drawn to an unusual yellow-eyed wolf who, in his turn, has been watching her with increasing intensity.
- 32 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Wilmington Memorial Library.
1 current hold with 36 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen Stiefvater (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
Human-animal relationships > Fiction
Metamorphosis > Fiction
Supernatural > Fiction