- ISBN: 9781606840559 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 160684055X (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781606840702 (reinforced library binding)
- ISBN: 1606840703 (reinforced library binding)
- Physical Description: 266 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Egmont USA, 2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| In 2097, men are a small and controlled minority in a utopian world ruled by women, and fourteen-year-old Kellen must fight to save his father from an outbreak of the virus that killed ninety-seven percent of the male population thirty years earlier.
- 4 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Search for related items by subject
Sex role >
Virus diseases > Fiction
Fathers and sons > Fiction