- ISBN: 9780316056212 (hc)
- ISBN: 0316056219 (hc)
- ISBN: 9780316056199 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0316056197 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 326 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Co., 2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| In a futuristic world, teenaged Nailer scavenges copper wiring from grounded oil tankers for a living, but when he finds a beached clipper ship with a girl in the wreckage, he has to decide if he should strip the ship for its wealth or rescue the girl.
- 28 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 61 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen Bacigalupi (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||Available||-|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen Bacigalupi (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||Checked out||09/21/2015|
Search for related items by subject
Conduct of life >
Recycling (Waste) > Fiction.