- ISBN: 9780375861802 (trade hardcover) :
- ISBN: 0375861807 (trade hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780375961809 (library binding)
- ISBN: 0375961801 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9780375854729 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 271 p. : ill ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| After moving with his family to Liberia, twelve-year-old Linus discovers that he has a mystical connection with the black mamba, one of the deadliest snakes in Africa, which he is told will give him some of the snake's characteristics. Includes facts about the author's experiences as a thirteen-year-old American living in Liberia in 1982.
- 25 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 25 total copies.
Search for related items by subject
Young adult fiction.