- ISBN: 9781596434172 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1596434171 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781250012692 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1250012694 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 240 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Roaring Brook Press, 2010.
|General Note:|| "A Neal Porter Book."
|Summary, etc.:|| When eighth-grade school bully Tod and his friends get caught committing a crime on school property, his penalty-- staying after school and writing in a journal under the eye of the school guidance counsellor-- reveals aspects of himself that he prefers to keep hidden.
- 10 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 14 total copies.
Search for related items by subject
Poverty > Juvenile fiction.
Bullying in schools > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Diaries > Juvenile fiction.