- ISBN: 9781442402713 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1442402717 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 291 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st Aladdin hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin, 2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| When his family exceeds its legal debt limit, thirteen-year-old Matt is sent to the Federal Debt Rehabilitation Agency workhouse, where he discovers illicit activities are being carried out using the children who have been placed there.
- 2 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
1 current hold with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen Landon (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||In transit||-|
Search for related items by subject