- ISBN: 9780061802089 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0061802085 (trade bdg.)
- Physical Description: 296 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Balzer + Bray, 2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| In a futuristic alternative school set in a shopping mall where video game-playing students are observed and used by corporate sponsors for market research, Katey "Kid" Dade struggles to figure out where she fits in and whether she even wants to.
- 9 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
Search for related items by subject
Corporate sponsorship > Fiction.
Alternative schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction