The good, the bad, and the Barbie : a doll's history and her impact on us / by Tanya Lee Stone.
- ISBN: 9780670011872 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0670011878 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 130 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Viking, 2010.
|General Note:|| "Unauthorized"--Cover.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. -123) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Readers learn about Mattel Toys and the background behind Barbie's concept and development, how it was a solution for girls who wanted to imagine adult roles rather than just play mother, and details about inventor Ruth Handler."--Amazon.com.
|Target Audience Note:|| 012 up.
- 13 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||J 688.7221 Sto (Text)||Children's Non-Fiction||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
Barbie dolls >
Barbie dolls > Social aspects > Juvenile literature.
Barbie dolls > History.