- ISBN: 9780061726828 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0061726826 (trade bdg.)
- Physical Description: 441 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins, 2011.
|General Note:|| Delirium Trilogy
|Summary, etc.:|| Lena looks forward to receiving the government-mandated cure that prevents the delirium of love and leads to a safe, predictable, and happy life, until ninety-five days before her eighteenth birthday and her treatment, when she falls in love.
- 13 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Wilmington Memorial Library.
1 current hold with 18 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen Oliver (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
Government, Resistance to > Fiction.
Family life > Maine > Fiction.
Orphans > Fiction
Maine > Fiction