- ISBN: 9780060936228
- ISBN: 0060936223
- Physical Description: xii, 288,  p. : ill., ports., facsims. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Ecco pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Ecco, 2010.
|General Note:|| Published in hardcover in 2010 by Ecco. Contains new material.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Monday's children -- Just kids -- Hotel Chelsea -- Separate ways together -- Holding hands with God -- A note to the reader.
|Summary, etc.:|| In this memoir, singer-songwriter Patti Smith shares tales of New York City : the denizens of Max's Kansas City, the Hotel Chelsea, Scribner's, Brentano's and Strand bookstores and her new life in Brooklyn with a young man named Robert Mapplethorpe--the man who changed her life with his love, friendship, and genius.
- 7 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
1 current hold with 7 total copies.