- ISBN: 9781442409057 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1442409053 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 358 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| After modern science turns every human into a genetic time bomb with men dying at age twenty-five and women dying at age twenty, girls are kidnapped and married off in order to repopulate the world.
- 15 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Wilmington Memorial Library.
1 current hold with 19 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen DeStefano (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
Genetic engineering > Fiction
Kidnapping > Fiction
Marriage > Fiction
Orphans > Fiction