- ISBN: 9780385740555 (hc : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0385740557 (hc : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780375989544 (glb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0375989544 (glb : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 183 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| In 1982 Buncombe County, North Carolina, sixteen-year-old Alex Stromm writes of the aftermath of the accidental drowning of a friend, as his English teacher reaches out to him while he and a fellow boarding school student try to cover things up.
- 19 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
1 current hold with 19 total copies.