- ISBN: 9780763652609 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 0763652601 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: 342 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Somerville, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Sixteen-year-old Rosalinda Fitzroy, heir to the multiplanetary corporation UniCorp, is awakened after sixty years in stasis to find that everyone she knew has died and as she tries to make a new life for herself, learns she is the target of a robot assassin.
- 6 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
Search for related items by subject
Inheritance and succession > Fiction.
Robots > Fiction.
Assassins > Fiction.
Inheritance and succession > Juvenile fiction.
Robots > Juvenile fiction.
Assassins > Juvenile fiction.