- ISBN: 9780375867583 (hard cover)
- ISBN: 0375867589 (hard cover)
- ISBN: 9780375967580 (library binding)
- ISBN: 0375967583 (library binding)
- Physical Description: 264 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| When a giant glowing fungus encroaches upon thirteen-year-old Eric's small town, he, his little brother Brian, and a runaway girl try to stop it--and figure out what happened to the Puritan town that had mysteriously disappeared from the same spot.
- 6 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen Scaletta (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject