- ISBN: 0531054764
- ISBN: 0531086267 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 103 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Orchard Books, c1993.
|General Note:|| "A Richard Jackson book"--P.
|Summary, etc.:|| On a visit to her grandmother Ola, who is dying of cancer in her house in the desert, fourteen-year-old Emmie hears many stories about the past and her family history and comes to a better understanding of relatives both dead and living.
- 5 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
Search for related items by subject
Family life > Fiction.
Deserts > Fiction
Cancer > Fiction.
African Americans > Fiction