Monster / Walter Dean Myers ; illustrations by Christopher Myers.
- ISBN: 0060280778 :
- ISBN: 0060280786 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0064407314 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780064407311 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 281, 28 p. ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : HarperCollins Publishers, 1999.
|Summary, etc.:|| While on trial as an accomplice to a murder, sixteen-year-old Steve Harmon records his experiences in prison and in the courtroom in the form of a film script as he tries to come to terms with the course his life has taken.
- 40 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 49 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen Myers (Text)||Young Adult/Teen||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
Trials (Murder) >
Prisons > Fiction
Self-perception > Fiction
African Americans > Fiction