- ISBN: 0786808284 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0786826479 (library : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 262 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Hyperion Books For Children, c2002.
|Summary, etc.:|| Falsely accused of theft and murder, an orphaned peasant boy in fourteenth-century England flees his village and meets a larger-than-life juggler who holds a dangerous secret.
- 36 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 43 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Kids Fiction Avi (Text)||Children's Fiction||Checked out||08/28/2015|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen Avi (Text)||Young Adult/Teen Fiction||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
Orphans > Fiction
Middle Ages > Fiction
Great Britain > History > Edward III, 1327-1377 > Fiction