- ISBN: 0399149864 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780399149863 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0425192938 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780425192931 (trade bk.)
- Physical Description: 356 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, c2003.
|Summary, etc.:|| Hired to investigate a mysterious video collection that has been appearing on the Internet, market research consultant Cayce Pollard realizes that there is more to the assignment when her computer is hacked.
- 21 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 24 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Fiction Gibson, William (Text)||Fiction||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
Women private investigators >
Business intelligence > Fiction.
London (England) > Fiction.
Women private investigators.
England > London.