- ISBN: 0763622591 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780763622596 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 299 p. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st paperback ed.
- Publisher: Cambridge, MA : Candlewick Press, 2004, c2002.
|General Note:|| Includes Reader's guide.
|Summary, etc.:|| In a future where most people have computer implants in their heads to control their environment, a boy meets an unusual girl who is in serious trouble.
- 20 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 28 total copies.
Search for related items by subject