The curious incident of the dog in the night-time / Mark Haddon.
- ISBN: 1400032717
- ISBN: 9781400032716
- Physical Description: 226 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Vintage Contemporaries ed.
- Publisher: New York : Vintage Contemporaries, 2004, c2003.
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : Doubleday, c2003.
|Summary, etc.:|| Despite his overwhelming fear of interacting with people, Christopher, a mathematically-gifted, autistic fifteen-year-old boy, decides to investigate the murder of a neighbor's dog and uncovers secret information about his mother.
- 74 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
1 current hold with 92 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen Haddon (Text)||Young Adult/Teen Fiction||Checked out||10/29/2015|
Search for related items by subject
Savants (Savant syndrome) > Fiction.
England > Fiction.