Coraline / Neil Gaiman ; with illustrations by Dave McKean.
- ISBN: 0060575913
- Physical Description: 194 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Edition: 1st Harper Trophy rack ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperTrophy, 2004.
|Summary, etc.:|| Looking for excitement, Coraline ventures through a mysterious door into a world that is similar, yet disturbingly different from her own, where she must challenge a gruesome entity in order to save herself, her parents, and the souls of three others.
- 2 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
1 current hold with 6 total copies.
Search for related items by subject