- ISBN: 006008989X
- ISBN: 0060089903 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 264 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Eos, 2005.
|Summary, etc.:|| In the year 2368, humans exist under dire environmental conditions and one young woman, rescued from a workcamp and chosen for a special duty, uses her love of learning to discover the truth about the planet's future and her own dark past.
- 3 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 0 copies at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Search for related items by subject
Environmental degradation > Fiction.
Books and reading > Fiction
Orphans > Fiction
Child labor > Fiction