- ISBN: 0385732317 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780385732314 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 403 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 2005, c2003.
|General Note:|| Includes reader's guide.
|Summary, etc.:|| After the suspicious death of her mother in 1895, sixteen-year-old Gemma returns to England, after many years in India, to attend a finishing school where she becomes aware of her magical powers and ability to see into the spirit world.
- 17 copies at Merrimack Valley Library Consortium. (Show)
- 1 copy at Wilmington Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 21 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Collection||Status||Due Date|
|Wilmington Memorial Library||Teen Fantasy Bray (Text)||Young Adult/Teen Fiction||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
Supernatural > Juvenile fiction
Boarding schools > Juvenile fiction
Schools > Juvenile fiction
England > Social life and customs > 19th century > Juvenile fiction.
Young adult fiction.